Tuskys Supermarket Job Vacancy 2018 for Property Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tuskys Supermarket Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tuskys Supermarket Job Vacancy 2018
Tuskys, the leading retailer in Kenya has adopted remains to be a very strategic player in the market. It has experienced significant growth over the last few years, leading to many opportunities coming up. To this end, we are looking for an individual to maintain and manage all the Branches situated malls.
Overall Job Purpose: Generally oversee the management, operations, and specialty leasing, marketing and financial aspects of all malls occupied by the business. This position calls for an individual with the ability to work collaboratively with on-site personnel, property managers and landlords.
Other important factors for success include identifying and deploying best practices, as well as the ability to manage and perform to the best interest of the business.
Responsibilities for the Property Manager Job
- Maintain safety, cleanliness and integrity of all areas of buildings, systems and equipment for all property users.
- Prepare team to respond in emergency and crisis situations.
- Have thorough knowledge of area market including all competitive properties and area demographics.
- Maintain an appropriate level of involvement in community affairs representing both the property’s interest and the interest of the business.
- Enforce all tenant lease requirements.
- Establish an effective working relationship with all tenants and landlords.
- Execute new and renewal leases to meet or exceed client objectives.
- Direct activities of specialty leasing function to optimize temporary tenant and cart occupancy to maximize revenue.
- Monitor the collections of all rents and execute appropriate collection process.
- Interact frequently with property’s managers and leasing team to ensure consistent high quality service to the customers.
Property Manager Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in business.
- 4 years of experience in retail property management.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate leadership and professionalism.
- Ability to problem solve and provide actionable and positive feedback.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional groups.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Competency using Microsoft Office, navigating the internet, general use of personal.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (HR Planning & Development Manager) to email@example.com before 24th August, 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More