Tuskys Supermarket Job Vacancy 2018 for HR Planning & Development Manager, Application details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tuskys Supermarket Job Vacancy 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Tuskys Supermarket Job Vacancy 2018
Tuskys is seeking to engage a professional hire a competent and well organized HR planning and Training manager to maintain and enhance the organization’s human resource department.
S/ He will be involved in planning, recruiting, performance improvement programs and practices.
HR Planning & Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Developing, reviewing and implementing training and development policies, procedures and programs;
- Managing Training Needs Analysis, procure trainers, train and evaluate training;
- Develop training programs and calendar in line with the organization strategy.
- Entrench organizational values and heritage through induction and training
- Reviewing and implementing performance management system and manage culture change;
- Preparing and controlling training and development budgets;
- Developing and maintaining staff databank, analyze data for manpower planning;
- Proper planning of organizational staff need
- Controlling staff cost
- Managing career succession and retention
- Undertaking job evaluation, specifications and enrichment;
Qualifications for the HR Planning & Development Manager Job
- University degree – Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field.
- Higher Diploma in HR will be an added advantage.
- At least three years’ experience in Human Resources Management
Skills and Competencies:
- Experience in development and execution of skills development programs.
- Team Player, Strong Communication Skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good Negotiation Skills and Strong Business Acumen.
- Project Management and Change Management Skills.
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills.
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Labor Law Knowledge
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (HR Planning & Development Manager) to [email protected] before 24th August, 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.
- EXPLORE MORE: