Tuskys Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Web Developer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tuskys Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Tuskys Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Tuskys, the leading retailer in Kenya has adopted remains to be a very strategic player in the market. It has experienced significant growth over the last few years, leading to many opportunities coming up.
Web Developer Job Responsibilities
- To play a leading role in design discussions with internal staff and external consultants as appropriate to help shape and implement design ideas.
- To work to ensure the usability and technical feasibility of new designs.
- To build re-usable code and libraries for future use.
- To optimize code for maximum efficiency and performance across different devices.
- To establish and extend our use of standard front end coding methodologies and tools.
- To play a part in managing site migration projects involving liaison with external contractors and internal developers, optimizing the use of resources and ensuring timely progress.
- To undertake the testing of design elements and site functions aimed at optimizing user experience and improving user engagement working with other colleagues as appropriate, and to establish this as a regular part of site creation and redevelopment projects going forward.
- To use agreed version control systems in all coding projects.
- To ensure that all work is appropriately documented.
- To train other Team members as appropriate to increase front end development knowledge and skills across the team.
Qualifications for the Web Developer Job
- Bachelor’s degree with equivalent to web/computing qualification.
- 2 years experience in front end web development, demonstrable experience of translating (non-technical) stake-holder requirements into technical specifications and then coded templates.
- Good Interpersonal and Excellent communication skills
- Extensive and detailed knowledge of front and back end development tools and techniques, client-side scripting and user interface design
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; send your Application (CV and Cover letter) to Recruitment-Enquiry@tuskys.com
Quote the position on the email subject.
Application deadline is Wednesday October 31st, 2018, at 5:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: