Tuskys Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Inventory Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tuskys Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Tuskys Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Tuskys, the leading retailer in Kenya has adopted remains to be a very strategic player in the market. It has experienced significant growth over the last few years, leading to many opportunities coming up.
Inventory Manager Job Responsibilities
- Implement improvement processes and systems to optimize inventory, minimize costs and maximize working capital.
- Ensure that all item codes are active and correctly captured in terms of cost price, selling price, description, warehouse code and unit of measure.
- Ensure that daily stock adjustments are correctly processed.
- Creation of entire inventory replenishment threshold procedures.
- Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management system.
- Conduct Physical wall-to-wall Stock Takes on a monthly basis.
- Ensure branch daily reconciliation are done and processes adhered to.
- Ensure daily update of stock issues is addressed from the branches and on in ERP System.
- Reporting monthly on slow moving stock and redundant stocks in terms of quantity, values and their requisite remedial action points to the relevant person.
- Reporting monthly on Inventory levels.
- Manage control measures to ensure mistakes, inaccuracies and discrepancies are highlighted, addressed and resolved.
- Provision of inventory shrinkage reports.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications for the Inventory Manager Job
- Degree in Accounts, Economics and Finance & Any other business related course
- 4 years’ experience in branch operations.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; send your Application (CV and Cover letter) to Recruitment-Enquiry@tuskys.com
Quote the position on the email subject.
Application deadline is Wednesday, October 31st, 2018, at 5:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: