Tuskys Job Vacancy 2018 for Audit Assistant (5 Posts), Requirments, and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tuskys Job Vacancy. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Tuskys Job Vacancy 2018
These candidates will be responsible for the planning and execution of audit assignments in line with the company’s set audit programs.
Key Responsibilities for the Audit Assistant Job
- Assisting in carrying out quality audits and branch compliance reviews.
- Prepare and execute audit programs for operational, financial and compliance audits.
- Review compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Identify and communicate process improvement controls to supervisor and identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Participate in risk assessments activities, evaluate internal controls, and review financial and operational systems.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve the company’s business management practices.
- Follow up to ensure approved recommendations are implemented within the timelines set.
- Conduct investigation and special assignments when required to do so.
- Must be excellent at computing with ability to provide accurate and quality reports.
- Expertise in use of software programs like MS Excel, Word, Powerpoint and internet
- Must be able to maintain good rapport and Proficient communication skills with fellow auditors as well as senior auditors.
- Ability to meet set targets assigned in a timely and accurate manner.
- Effective time management skills to meet the deadlines.
- Hands on experience in dealing with audit issues with every department in the company
Audit Assistant Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration or related fields.
- Be a qualified Accountant – CPA(K)
- 3 years’ experience is an audit Firm
- Below 30 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should email a Cover Letter and Curriculum Vitae (Indicating the current salary and quoting the job tittle) to the below email by COB 23rd April 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Email: [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: