Turkish Airlines Job Vacancy 2018 for Cargo Representative, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Turkish Airlines job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Turkish Airlines Job Vacancy 2018
Turkish Airlines was established in 1933 from a fleet of just 5 aircraft. Now, we’re a certified 4-star airline and a Star Alliance member with a fleet of 329 aircraft. We fly to 300 destinations all over the world, over 250 of which are international. The 2017 Skytrax survey called Turkish Airlines the “Best Airline in Southern Europe,” making that 9 wins in a row following up on being awarded the “Best Airline in Europe” 6 consecutive years through 2016. On top of these awards, Turkish Airlines won “World’s Best Business Class Lounge” in 2015 and 2017, “Best Business Class Onboard” 4 of the last 5 years including in 2017, and won “Best Economy Class Onboard Catering” in 2010. Finally, 2017 marked the 3rd year in a row that Turkish Airlines has won “Best Business Class Lounge Dining.”
Do you want to become a member of rapidly growing Turkish Airlines?
To develop relations with agents, customers and the companies operating in the industry; to find new markets; and to announce fares/charges, regulations and innovations to the agents.
- Researches and examines the available and any probable cargo potentials at the region, for which s/he is responsible; and informs her/his supervisors about the same; and reports the same to her/his supervisors.
- Establishes and improves cooperation with the cargo agents and other airlines, in order to find cargo for flights of the Company. Realizes visits to agents, and sales-marketing activities as per the marketing program.
- Monitors and implements any procedures, instructions and international publications regarding cargo charges and regulations.
- Takes the actions required for systematical performance of cargo sales and services at her/his region.
- Monitors the regulations and by-laws of local customs and such other formal authorities; and ensures that such regulations and by-laws are considered in respect of practices.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum high school graduation (2/4 years of university degree is preferred)
- Minimum 1 year experience in civil aviation or logistics
- Knowledge of Cargo operations through understanding of Airline Cargo Sales, including pricing strategies
- Knowledge of Cargo operations
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- Excellent command of English and local language(s)
- Permanent residence permit in the respective country (The Company will not provide or assist with work permits)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Ability to make decisions accurately and effectively
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Turkish Airlines career website on www.turkishairlines.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: