Turkana County Recruitment 2018 for Youth Development Officer (7 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Turkana County Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Turkana County Recruitment 2018
Job Group “J”
Terms of service: Permanent and pensionable
Youth Development Officer Job Responsibilities
- Collection, Collation and submission of Data on Youth and Health.
- Gender mainstreaming Youth affairs at the County level.
- Researching & disseminating information on Youth Employment, Health and Crimes.
- Drug abuse and Gender special needs.
- Environmental conservation and Empowerment.
- Enterprise development leisure/recreation and Community Centers
- Developing & promoting an integrated information system for the youth
- Strengthening linkages & Dynamic Partnerships among Stakeholders.
Requirements for the Youth Development Officer Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science from a recognized institution in Kenya;
- Certificate in computer application
- Three years of experience in the field, one (1) of which must be at a mid-level managerial position in youth affairs in the public service or equivalent in the private sector.
Salary, allowances and other benefits are per the rates prescribed by the salaries and remuneration commission.
How to Apply
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked on the left side the position being applied for and addressed to:
The Secretary, Turkana County Public Service Board, P.O. BOX 05 – 30500 Lodwar
Delivered by hand at the reception desk at Turkana County Public Service Board Offices located along Nawaitorong’ road Opposite Lodwar Club located off Kitale-Lodwar highway.
All applications to reach the office before the close of business on Monday, 15th June, 2018
Important information to all candidates;
Applicants are advised to apply for only one position
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Any form of canvassing or lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification
Officers serving with the County Government of Turkana will be required to fill form TCPSB 2B which will be collected from Turkana County Public Service Board Offices during working hours.
N/B Youth, Women and Persons Living with disability (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: