TUK Intake 2018: Technical University of Kenya Undergraduate & Diploma Admission Application Form 2018/2019 – intake.tukenya.ac.ke… Technical University of Kenya, TUK September Intake Application Portal is Open for the 2018/2019 academic session.
The Authority of the Technical University of Kenya invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the TUK 2018 Intake admissions into various undergraduate and diploma programmes for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Do you wish to study at the TUK? We are proud to inform you that the Technical University of Kenya 2018 Intake is Open for application. The Online Application Portal for 2018 Intake is Open for Undergraduates, Diploma and Postgraduates applicants.
The Technical University of Kenya TUK is the leading university in technological training in Kenya. The University was awarded a Charter in 2013, making it a full public university. The University specialises in training at the Postgraduate, Undergraduate and Diploma levels, while at the same time engaging in research. It has a clear upward movement policy, which makes it easy for students to move from one level to the next and recognise prior training by awarding students credit transfers.
TUK 2018 INTAKE AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES AND ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Interested individuals are encouraged to apply for the programmes listed below:
Online PDF Viewer:-
View larger online version of this [.PDF] file
Click here to DOWNLOAD (.PDF) to your Computer or Mobile, the printable/offline version of the TUK 2018 Intake Advert in Portable Document Format (.PDF).
TUK INTAKE 2018 ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE – HOW TO APPLY
Please read the following application guidelines carefully before you apply:
- Visit the Technical University of Kenya TUK website: www.tukenya.ac.ke and locate the menu “Intake September 2018”;
- On the TUK Portal, Sign Up and create an account;
- Enter your personal details to obtain a REFERENCE NUMBER;
- Copy the REFERENCE NUMBER and quote it as you pay a non-refundable application fees
of KES 2000 at any branch of Kenya Commercial Bank. Use the REFERENCE NUMBER AS
ONE OF YOUR NAMES. Your payment will be confirmed automatically after 24 hours;
- Afer 24 hours elapse, return to the TUK Portal, log in and proceed to enter your
- Upload a scanned copy of the corresponding certificate/result slip against each
- Choose your preferred programme of study; then
- SUBMIT the application and wait for the selection process to be completed. You can
always login and check your application status using your account details.
• Bank Account Details: Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB); Account Number: 1101632445
• Your payment will FAIL if you pay before obtaining a REFERENCE NUMBER
• You can apply for another course if you pay for it using the same REFERENCE NUMBER.
The successful applicants will be expected to pay the FULL TUITION FEES FOR THE
SEMESTER. For Details of Fees, please check on the website within the admission menu.
TUK 2018 Intake Application Deadline
The applications should be completed and submitted NOT LATER THAN 30th April 2018.
Contact Details of Technical University of Kenya
Haile Selassie Avenue • P. O. Box 52428 – 00200, City Square, Nairobi • Tel. +254 20 2219929, 3341639 • Fax:
+254 (020) 2219689 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More