Tsebo Solutions Group Job Vacancy 2018 for Compensation and Benefits Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tsebo Solutions Group vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tsebo Solutions Group vacancy 2018
Tsebo Group is the leading African provider of facility services. Our clients enjoy tangible benefits in a form of reduced cost, risk and complexity, improved service delivery and quality, enhanced operational efficiency and convenience of service.
As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility for our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business. Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management, and security, give us the edge to optimise our customer’s non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
ATSI specialises in designing, developing and servicing remote camps, including catering, cleaning, accommodation and camp management across the life-cycle of your operation.
To manage and administer employee remuneration and benefits for ATSI Expats, providing direction and assistance to all remuneration-related issues in the relevant countries, including the policy formulation and approval process, and to provide assistance to the business in respect to payroll & salary administration.
Duties & Responsibilities
If you are a successful candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Review and oversee Employee Benefits
- Develop, update and refine Job Profiles, Job Grading
- Remuneration and Compensation Administration
- Management of International Assignments and Expats
Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of taxation, remuneration trends, salary benchmarking and compensation structures
- Working knowledge of payroll processes and a payroll system is essential
- Job evaluation, job grading and salary surveys
- Expat medical insurance
- Taxation, including expatriate taxation
- Best practice on expatriates including policy, transfers, mobility, management and wellbeing
- Compensation and remuneration best practice in line with Market trends
- Ability to Drive Change
- Ability to manage professionally
- Working with complexity
- Awareness of the market environment
- Communication (written and verbal)
- MS Office Computer skills
ATSI is committed to employing “local applicants in our Operations”. Preference will be given to local Kenyan candidates and we encourage suitable local Kenyans to apply.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Human Resources or equivalent
- Certification as a Reward Specialist would be an added advantage
- Relevant experience in administration 5 years’ experience in a related position would be deemed appropriate for this level position
- Experience within a remuneration and compensation environment in countries where ATSI operates in rest of Africa is essential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Tsebo Solutions Group career website on tsebo.erecruit.co to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: