Tripple D Media Job Vacancy 2018 for Business Development Lead, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tripple D Media Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tripple D Media Job Vacancy 2018
Tripple D Media is a full-service digital agency that integrates technology, design skills, content and strategy to solve the hardest problems and drive measurable results.
We address challenges that many organizations face such as acquiring new leads, increasing conversion rates and keeping track of ROAS and ROI.
We are looking for a qualified Business Development Lead to be based in Nairobi.
- Generating revenue. The Business Development Lead is responsible for presenting the company’s digital solutions to clients, prepare presentations and a successful marketing plan to achieve sales targets.
- Source for new clients and referrals
- Generate and qualify leads
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities to promote sales
- Prepare and present sales contracts to clients
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Identifying target customers and account preparation.
- Liaise and work closely with the rest of the teams to deliver client solutions.
- Highlight potential customers and prepare compelling presentations and product demonstrations when required.
- Any other roles as assigned by your supervisor
- Diploma in Marketing, IT or a sales related field
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Digital/ Online Sales background is highly recommended
- Time management and planning skills
- Aggressive and target oriented.
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Lead) to [email protected] by 15th October 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: