Trio Digital Job Vacancy 2018 for Graphic Designer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Trio Digital Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Trio Digital Job Vacancy 2018
- Scope and create re-usable templates for use across the website/blog, through use of email, social media and digital channels.
- Creates innovative graphic art materials to best promote the client’s brand
- Participate in brainstorms and concept development.
- Develop new design elements including full page designs, web graphics, ads, and other media
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Collaborate with brand marketing, digital and social teams to create graphic designs that support brand efforts including graphics, social tiles, PowerPoint imagery and other interactive and digital assets (animations and other items)
- Designing for Social Media Posts and website landing pages
- Ability to understand the brief and come up with visually appealing designs
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts. Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Skills to conceive appropriate imagery for the content, finding images, editing and touching up images
- Express complex ideas in a simple, clever and appealing way
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Past work either as an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. We require work samples to apply for this position.
- The candidate must be able to create assets that are mobile, tablet, and desktop-friendly, i.e. provide a consistent user experience across all devices.
- Stays current on design and trends and changes in the Web relating to graphic styles and technology
- Experience with business computer applications (Microsoft Office).
- Strong graphic skills using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle multiple projects, and to work individually or in a team.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Knowledge of animation, video and audio editing software is a plus.
- Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, print preparation and production, photography, interactive media.
- Proficient understanding of mobile compatibility and responsive design
- Communication with clients
- Ability to work under demanding deadlines within a fast-paced environment and to adjust priorities to meet evolving deadlines
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume and portfolio to Info@TrioDigital.Co.Ke
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: