Trident Plumbers Job Vacancy 2018 for Accounts Clerk, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Trident Plumbers Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Trident Plumbers Job Vacancy 2018
Trident Plumbers Limited is a Private Limited Company, established in the 1990 and incorporated in the year 2003. It is registered with the Ministry of Public Works and is a member of Kenya Association of Public and Civil Engineering Contractors (KABSEC).
Its business scope includes Plumbing , Sanitary ware Installation, Drainage, Firefighting System installation, Installation of Boilers, Sprinkler systems, ventilation systems, Air conditioning systems and Regular Service maintenance.
Accounts Clerk Job Responsibilities
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts and transactions in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel and credit control
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
- Sage accounts data entry and processing
- Invoices/payments, statements and remittances
- Petty cash/lodgments.
- Dealing with account queries
- Assist with full payroll process
- Ensure payroll processes and practices are fully compliant with legal and regulatory frameworks and function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
Qualifications for the Accounts Clerk Job
- Minimum Degree or Diploma in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working within an end to end payroll processing role is a must.
- Fully experienced using Sage pastel software is a must preferably in a production set up.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Confident, outgoing, diligent, and hard working with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate needs both verbally and in written form.
How to Apply
All qualified candidates are required to send CV to [email protected] before 31st October 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: