Trattoria Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Supervisor, Applicattion Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Trattoria Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Trattoria Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Trattoria is a family run restaurant and is ideal for breakfast or coffee meetings, lunch or dinner, from 7.00am to 12.00pm you can enjoy typical Italian cuisine indoors and outdoors at any time. Experience the warm breeze and view in the heart of Nairobi, on the exclusive mezzanine veranda.
Our vast menu offers from antipasto, homemade pasta, pizza, seafood char grill, and to finish, homemade ice-creams and cakes. Additionally you can wind down in our new piano bar with a wide selection of Italian wines and cocktails.
Secured in the city centre, we offer a shuttle service on request complete with radio communication.
The Supervisor shall be responsible for provision of a prompt, courteous and efficient food and beverage service while attaining the highest levels of quality and cleanliness in all areas of the food and beverage operations.
- Coordinating with the Sous chef concerning special menus, availability of menu items and changes in the menu;
- Communicating effectively with guests to ensure satisfaction in service;
- Directing the activities of all the service staff assigned during the shift;
- Maintaining a floor presence during shifts, greeting and interacting with guests;
- Making appropriate suggestion of food and beverages available to guests;
- Checking table presentation for meal service and ensuring the required sequence of service is followed;
- Responsible for all opening/closing procedures of shift, including log book, pre-meal shift briefing, guest comment card process;
- Ensuring all bills are posted correctly into the system by the cashiers ;
- Communicating service team any important information related to operation;
- Supervising, appraising and training junior staff; and
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Appointment to the position will be made from persons who have:
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Services from a recognized institution;
- KCSE C (Plain) or its equivalent; and
- Three (3) years experience in food and beverage service in the hospitality industry.
- Proficient in verbal and written communication;
- Proficiency in MS Office suite and other relevant applications;
- Working knowledge of hygienic food handling;
- Good leadership and supervisory skills;
- Be attentive to detail and have the ability to multi-task; and
- Be a good team player.
How to Apply
Qualified persons to send CV only to: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Position open until 15th November 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: