Trattoria Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Procurement Officer, Application Details
The Procurement Assistant shall be responsible for supporting in the day to day procurement activities and coordinating with heads of departments to ensure timely purchase of required items.
- Completing all purchase order requests before a purchase order is prepared;
- Assisting management with obtaining competitive price quotations /carrying market research;
- Placing food orders based on requirements and ensuring prompt delivery;
- Working closely with the Chef and the restaurant staff in order to ensure purchase of quality products;
- Documenting all items received by the establishment in accordance with establishments’ purchasing and receiving procedures;
- Preparing and presenting daily purchases made to the Managing Director by 9.00am the following day;
- Generating purchase orders and obtaining authorization prior to processing these orders;
- Establishing and maintaining par stocks on all inventoried items;
- Placing liquor, beer and wine orders as required;
- Report on expired items and dead stock;
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time; and
- Daily, weekly and monthly stock take of the restaurant stock
- Any other duty as will be given from time to time.
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supplies (CIPS) Diploma from a recognized institution;
- KCSE grade C (Plain) or its equivalent; and
- At least three (3) years working experience in a comparable position.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and creativity;
- Be a strong team player; and
- Proficiency in Materials Control System.
How to Apply
Qualified persons to send CV ONLY indicating salary expectation) to: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Position open until 30TH APRIL 2018
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: