Transsion Job Vacancy 2018 for Operation Specialist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Transsion Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Transsion Job Vacancy 2018
Established in 2006, TRANSSION Holdings is a global company dedicated to providing most favored mobile communication products and mobile internet services for local consumers in emerging markets. The company is best-known for its leading technology brands, including TECNO, itel, and Infinix. After 10 years of expansion, TRANSSION is now a leading player in the mobile industry, with a market share of over 45% in Africa’s six major countries. Its cumulative sales volume has reached a landmark of more than 246 million Dual-SIM handsets.
The Mobile Internet Department of Transsion Holdings sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role of an Business Specialist.
The mobile internet department of Transsion Holdings which comprises of several units which include product department, platform department, OS department and business department. Business department is recruiting currently for suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of a Business Specialist.
- Familiar with local digital marketing industry and performance marketing strategy.
- Align business opportunities to establish strong and long-term partnerships with direct advertisers, telecom and media agency.
- Educate advertisers and explore business opportunities of using Transsion display mobile inventory to promote their digital campaigns.
- Maximize advertisers’ digital campaign performance by cooperating with internal operation and product teams.
- Conduct a market research, collect and sort out information about local digital mobile marketing industry.
- Experience with mobile display platforms, eg. AdMob, Facebook, or DSP/SSP/ADX.
- Deliver the best engagement for advertisers and manage clients’ satisfactions.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University
- Familiar with mobile advertising products, data traffic product operating experience is preferred.
- Strong communication skills; understand customers’ needs.
- Strong sense of responsibility, ability to work under pressure and within a team.
- Strong ability in negotiating with an independent and active mind.
- Enthusiastic and familiar with mobile and App products, especially familiar with overseas DSP/SSP/ADX market.
- Experienced marketing with successful cases is considered with priority.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Transsion career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: