Trade Mark East Africa Job Vacancy 2018 for Results Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Trade Mark East Africa Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Trade Mark East Africa Job Vacancy 2018
The Results Officer will play a central role in ensuring that TMEA reports accurate and timely data on its achievements to management, donors and partners. The job holder will support TMEA staff and partners to embed good practice in programme/project level monitoring and the reporting of results achieved. In addition, the Results Officer will build the capacity of project staff and partners in monitoring and evaluation (M&E). He/she will support project implementation teams in preparing regular progress reports and quality assure these outputs.
Results Officer Job Responsibilities
- Review of project monitoring plans and logical frameworks (log frames) to ensure they capture the data required to report on project performance.
- Analysis, verification and management of data to report project/programme level results using TMEA’s Management Information System (MIS).
- Support the production of bi-annual corporate reports which update TMEA’s Board on the organisation’s progress against targets.
- Support the review of new project proposals to ensure all have a clear and logical strategy towards impact; consistent with TMEA’s overarching theory of change.
- Support the Results Manager to develop and implement M&E capacity development activities (e.g. training, coaching, information sessions) with TMEA staff and partner organisations.
- Contribute to the development of programme and corporate level results frameworks.
- Provide first level quality assurance processes for project documentation in MIS including work plans, monitoring plans and risk plans.
- Review of project close-out reports.
- Support implementation teams to demonstrate project progress through the review and quality assurance of regular progress reports.
- Support the development of terms of reference for external consultancy commissions.
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for external consultants contracted to support the
- Support the Results Manager with the management of external consultants to ensure that deliverables are of the highest quality.
- Lead the organisation of internal learning events based on evaluations and external annual reviews as well as research commissioned by TMEA.
Qualifications for the Results Officer Job
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in international development; social sciences; political science; economics; public or business administration/management
- A post-graduate degree preferably in international development; social sciences; political science; economics; public or business administration/management.
- Professional training in monitoring and evaluation is essential.
- At least five years (or three years with a post-graduate degree) relevant experience in supporting development organisations in East Africa in the design and implementation of M&E systems. This could have been gained within a M&E unit or within wider programme management. The role holder will also be expected to demonstrate proficiency in:
- Designing monitoring plans, results chains and results frameworks.
- Project and programme reporting.
- Project management and administration
- Demonstrated skills in quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis and quality assurance.
- Knowledge of different M&E approaches and methods, their strengths and weaknesses.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Experience in data collection/survey administration, data analysis, and use of results management information systems to aid monitoring of projects.
- Excellent team-working and inter-personal skills with the ability to build good working relationships.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Strong planning and organising skills, ability to prioritise, pay attention to detail and work with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Positive attitude with a drive to succeed and overcome setbacks.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: