Tours and Travel Company Job Vacancies for General Manager, Application Details
Our client a Tours and Travel Company in Tanzania seeks to recruit a General Manager to work as the leader of the entire operations and is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the organization’s activities, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with the company’s needs.
Nature of Job: Full time
Table of Contents
Duties for the General Manager Job
- Manage the implementation of financial and operations functions.
- Working with the management team to contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- Prepare and control operational budgets and recommend effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company
- Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures
- Develop policies and procedures to improve on the implementation of all HR related activities and Marketing activities
- Open up the company to International standards and clients
- Facilitate the coordination and communication between support functions.
- In liaison with CEO, assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity and implement and manage operational plans.
General Manager Job Requirements
- Degree in a related Tourism or Business related field
- Experience as a General Manager in a Tours and Travel company
- Strong Leadership Skills
- High integrity, honesty and ethical behavior
- Team player and ability to work with diverse teams
- Excellent marketing skills
- Strong communication and Negotiation skills
- Good interpersonal and relational skills
- Effective Planning and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical skills with good presentation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: