Tourism Finance Corporation Job Vacancy 2018 for Investments Internships, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tourism Finance Corporation Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Tourism Finance Corporation Job Vacancy 2018
Tourism Finance Corporation (TFC) is the leading Development Financial Institution (DFI) providing affordable and accessible financial facilities and advisory services to the Tourism industry.
TFC’s mission is to develop and diversify Kenya’s Tourism industry by providing a range of advisory and financial services to investors in tourism-related enterprises. The Corporation has declared six (6) internship opportunities as follows:
Requirements for the Investments Internship
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, , Commerce, Tourism Management, Finance
- Be Kenyan citizens aged 23 to 30 years
- Have completed their training and graduated in the last 2 years
- Not have undertaken any other Internship programme or exposed to work experience related to their area of study since graduation
- Be computer literate
- Have strong communication (written and oral) skills.
The successful Interns will be required to have in line with the Internship Policy and Guidelines for the Public Service:
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct
- Personal Accident Insurance cover for the internship period
- Copy of PIN certificate
- National Identity Card (ID) or copy of Passport
- Two (2) coloured passport size photos.
Internship Period: Six (6) months non-renewable contract.
How to Apply
Qualified Kenyan GRADUATES are invited to submit application letters together with up to date CVs, copies of certificates, testimonial, names and contacts of three (3) referees. Applications are also required to fill an application form which can be downloaded from the TFC website.
All these should be in a sealed envelope to reach the undersigned by 5.00 p.m. Friday, 28th September, 2018 to the address provided below.
Tourism Finance Corporation
Utalii House, 11th Floor
P.O. Box 42013, 00100
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
TFC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: