TOTAL Job Vacancy For Lubricants Sales Engineer, Application Details
We are seeking to recruit a performance driven professional for the following position:
Responsible for identifying and developing new market opportunities of lubricant products, maintaining profitability and market share and offering lubricants support to all customers in assigned region.
Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent shall be responsible for the following:-
- Manage customer portfolio to achieve business Objectives: Volume, Margin, Credit Metrics, and Business Development.
- Maintain sales portfolio, monitor growth and performance.
- Develop emerging business opportunities in the market and recruit new customers to grow business size.
- Develop and grow Distributor customers and penetration in the market.
- Develop Business plans with the distributor, and ensure implementation of the activities.
- Offer support to resellers on lubricants issues such as stocking, pricing and merchandising
- Manage and maintain good customer relationship with all customers
- Market Intelligence and monitoring – Maintain database of the size of the market and the various competitors and market shares. Provide regular market intelligence such as pricing, new customers, competitor activities
- Manage Credit metrics in-line with the company credit policy. Collect account receivables in line with agreed trading terms and complete customer Credit appraisals as per the schedule.
- Ensure all invoices and statements are sent in time to customers. Highlight and resolve invoice disputes with customers.
- Implement company policies and procedures, and ensure relevant controls are in place.
- Manage and support implementation of marketing campaigns & promotions in the reseller channel
- Proactively liaise and communicate with all business units within the company to ensure customer’s requirements are met.
- Conduct lubricants product knowledge training to distributor’s staff, mechanics and their customers.
- Provide marketing support to distributors, wholesalers and retailers
Offer ID 10288BR
About us / company profile
Total Kenya Limited is part of the global Total Group, which is the fourth largest publicly traded integrated international oil and Gas Company in the world with presence in over 130 countries. In Kenya it has a marketing and distribution network covering the entire country.
Qualifications,competencies and experience
The job holder will require the following minimum qualifications;-
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering
- Two (2) years works experience in a technical sales environment
- Dynamic, creative, self-driven individual with good analytical, negotiation, communication, organizational skills
- Valid Driving License; will involve regular field travel
Candidates who are interested and meet the above criteria may submit their applications enclosing detailed CV’s and copies of their academic testimonials online on or before 5th January, 2018.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: