TOTAL Job Vacancy For Lubricants Sales Co-ordinator – Resellers, Application Details
Responsible for identifying and developing new market opportunities of lubricant products, maintaining profitability and market share and offering lubricants support to all customers in assigned region.
Duties & Responsibilities
The incumbent shall be responsible for the following:-
- Manage customer portfolio to achieve business Objectives: Volume, Margin, Credit Metrics, and Business Development.
- Maintain sales portfolio, monitor growth and performance.
- Develop emerging business opportunities in the market and recruit new customers to grow business size.
- Develop and grow Distributor customers and penetration in the market.
- Develop Business plans with the distributor, and ensure implementation of the activities.
- Offer support to resellers on lubricants issues such as stocking, pricing and merchandising
- Manage and maintain good customer relationship with all customers
- Market Intelligence and monitoring – Maintain database of the size of the market and the various competitors and market shares. Provide regular market intelligence such as pricing, new customers, competitor activities
- Manage Credit metrics in-line with the company credit policy. Collect account receivables in line with agreed trading terms and complete customer Credit appraisals as per the schedule.
- Ensure all invoices and statements are sent in time to customers. Highlight and resolve invoice disputes with customers.
- Implement company policies and procedures, and ensure relevant controls are in place.
- Manage and support implementation of marketing campaigns & promotions in the reseller channel
- Proactively liaise and communicate with all business units within the company to ensure customer’s requirements are met.
- Conduct lubricants product knowledge training to distributor’s staff, mechanics and their customers.
- Provide marketing support to distributors, wholesalers and retailers
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: