Tom Mboya University College Job Vacancies 2018 for Artisan (Electrician)
- Minimum KCSE D+ (plus)
- Diploma (KNEC) in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized institution with three (3) years’ experience in relevant field.
- Must have Craft III (KNEC) certificate in Electrical with five years in relevant field.
- Installation of wiring in buildings.
- Repair and service of electrical machines
- Inspection all Distribution Boards for safety purposes.
- Maintenance of electricity supply.
- Prepare working schedules for electrical works.
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned by the head of department from time to time.
Terms of Service
The terms for the advertised positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
How to Apply
Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated. All applications to be addressed to;
Tom Mboya University College
P.O. BOX 199 – 40300
So as to reach not later than Friday 16th February, 2018.
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes before the advert deadline.
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Tom Mboya University College
is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: