Tom Mboya University College Job Vacancies 2018 for Artisan (Carpenter)
Tom Mboya University College (TMUC) was gazetted on April 16th, 2016 as a Constituent College of Maseno University (MSU). Tom Mboya University College is named after the legendary politician Tom Joseph Mboya.
The University College is located in Homa-Bay Town, Homa Bay County, approximately 100 metres from the shore of Lake Victoria. In pursuit of its mission and mandate, the University College wishes to invite applications from qualified candidates to fill the positions indicated below:
- Minimum KCSE D+ (plus)
- Government Trade Test I in Carpentry and Joinery.
- One (1) year experience in carpentry works post qualification. Duties and
- All carpentry works and repairs
- Fixing, PVC, wooden and carpet floors.
- Fabrication of partitions,
- Construction of wooden structures and fences
- Operating woodworking machines for planning and splitting in preparing materials in the workshop.
- Carrying out joinery works and repairs.
- Making and repair of furniture, lockers, and shelves.
- Make and repair all doors, door frames, Roof Trusses and Roof leakages
- Requisition of materials from central stores
- Perform any other relevant duties as may be assigned by the head of the department from time to time.
Terms of Service
The terms for the advertised positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
How to Apply
Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated. All applications to be addressed to;
Tom Mboya University College
P.O. BOX 199 – 40300
So as to reach not later than Friday 16th February, 2018.
Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes before the advert deadline.
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Tom Mboya University College
is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: