Timecon Kenya Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Business Software Intern, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Timecon Kenya Limited Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Timecon Kenya Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Timecon Kenya Limited is a Business Software Company established with the goal of providing solutions to businesses of all sizes such as start-ups as well as growing and established organizations so as to improve their business processes.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Continually gain and maintain excellent software product knowledge
- Implementing software products at allocated client sites
- Training clients on the efficient operation of the selected software product
- Assisting clients via available remote applications
- Communicating accurately with clients
- Properly documenting client issues
- Maintaining a continuous flow of communication with consultants
- Attending monthly reviews and team appraisal programs
- Attending monthly technical training
- Completed a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business Course
- Attained at least a CPA Section 2 qualification
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (mastery of Excel and Word)
- Working knowledge of accounting and financial systems will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership and decision-making ability
- Excellent organization skills and ability to coordinate
- Analytical, self-driven and shows initiative
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
NB: On successful completion of the internship program, the candidate may be considered for employment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application through our careers page on our website or directly send your Curriculum Vitae by 23rd November 2018.
Interested and qualified? Go to Timecon career website on www.timecon.co.ke to apply
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More