The Pest Control Products Board Job Vacancy 2018 for Internal Auditor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for The Pest Control Products Board job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
The Pest Control Products Board Job Vacancy 2018
The Pest Control Products Board, a Statutory Organization of Government invites applications from qualified candidates for the following vacant position:-
Internal Auditor Job Responsibilities
- Reviewing of internal control systems and reporting on any weakness;
- Undertaking specific audit assignments and preparing detailed audit observation reports;
- Checking on budgetary controls to ensure compliance with the set budget and work plans;
- Checking on internal controls on revenue/Appropriation-In-Aid (A-in-A) collection to advice on deviation in approved levels;
- Confirming that the Board’s assets, plant and equipment, supplies, stores are appropriately recorded and the registers are maintained;
- Carrying out risk assessment audit; implementing audit programs, analyze outcomes and prepare reports on required changes;
- Follow up on the implementation of recommendations from the audit committee and external auditors;
- Carrying out investigation on alleged fraud situations and make recommendations;
Qualifications for the Internal Auditor Job
- Three (3) years’ experience as an Internal Auditor in a busy organization;
- Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Accounting/Finance option) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) II or Certified Internal Auditors (CIA) II or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Attended a management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution; and
- Proficiency in Computerized Accounting applications.
How to Apply
Applicants meeting the above qualifications should send their applications by hard copy giving full details of their age, qualifications, experience, present and expected remuneration, full contact address including daytime telephone number, detailed C.V., copies of certificates, national ID and testimonials and addresses of three referees.
The applications should be addressed to:- The Chief Executive Officer/ Secretary P.O.Box 13794-00800 NAIROBI
Applications should be received on or before 28th September, 2018.
Pest Control Products Board is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, those from marginalized and minority communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Those who applied earlier for the posts of Senior Laboratory Technologist and Personal Secretary I need not apply again.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: