The Pest Control Products Board Job Vacancy 2018 for Administrative Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for The Pest Control Products Board job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
The Pest Control Products Board Job Vacancy 2018
Administrative Officer Job Responsibilities
- Overseeing the effective management and administration of transport services including allocation of vehicles and supervision of drivers;
- Vehicle maintenance and servicing;
- Preparation of monthly fuel and maintenance records for all vehicles;
- Cleaning services;
- Making arrangements for inspection of vehicles and keeping records on motor vehicles;
- Accommodation and maintenance of office buildings and grounds;
- Overseeing the provision of registry services; and
- Supervision of support staff and other staff working under him/her.
Qualifications for the Administrative Officer Job
- Served in the grade of Administrative Officer for a minimum period of five (5) years three (3) of which must be at the level of Administrative Officer II or a comparable position;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution ;
- Higher Diploma in Business Administration or Management from a recognized institution;
- Attended a management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution; and
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
How to Apply
Applicants meeting the above qualifications should send their applications by hard copy giving full details of their age, qualifications, experience, present and expected remuneration, full contact address including daytime telephone number, detailed C.V., copies of certificates, national ID and testimonials and addresses of three referees.
The applications should be addressed to:- The Chief Executive Officer/ Secretary P.O.Box 13794-00800 NAIROBI
Applications should be received on or before 28th September, 2018.
Pest Control Products Board is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality. Women, those from marginalized and minority communities and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Those who applied earlier for the posts of Senior Laboratory Technologist and Personal Secretary I need not apply again.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: