The Nyeri National Polytechnic Job Vacancy 2018 for Building and Civil Engineering Technicians, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for The Nyeri National Polytechnic Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The Nyeri National Polytechnic Job Vacancy 2018
The Nyeri National Polytechnic seeks to recruit interested, dedicated and qualified candidates to fill the following posts:
Job Summary: To provide technical support to the trainers and contribute to trainees learning experience by assisting with the preparations of materials,use of plumbing equipment and wood working machines for practical work; be able to perform routine testing of construction materials and have proficiency ¡n the use of modern surveying equipment.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education mean grade C- (Minus) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution or D (Plain) with a certificate in Building Technology/ Civil Engineering.
- Diploma in Building Technology or Civil Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Certificate in Computer applications
- A valid certificate of good conduct
- Knowledge of Occupation Health and Safety
- At least three (3) years4 experience preferably from a learning institution
- Show merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
- Should not be more than 45 years old.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send their applications, CV copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and testimonials to the undersigned on or before 7th December, 2018.
The Chief Principal The Nyeri National Polytechnic P.O Box 465-10100 Nyeri, Kenya
Along Mumbic Road, Opposite Green Hills Hotel
The Nyeri National Polytechnic is an equal opportunity employer and women, persons who are physically challenged and youth are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telephone: +254 061-2032330, +254-0724-477 942
Fax: +254 061-2032852
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: