The Kenyatta International Convention Centre Job Vacancy 2019 for HR & Administration Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for The Kenyatta International Convention Centre Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The Kenyatta International Convention Centre Job Vacancy 2019
- Job Grade KICC 3,
- REF: KICC/MHR/2018
The Kenyatta International Convention Centre (KICC) is established under the Tourism Act, No. 28 of 2011 (the Act). KICC’s mandate is to promote business of meetings, conferences and exhibitions.
KICC is in the process of recruiting suitable persons and invites applications for the following post:-
The Manager, Human Resource and Administrations reports to the Director Corporate Services and is responsible for offering advisory services to management on HR and Administration matters and deal with all staff matters including recruitment & selection, placement, retention, training and development, discipline, administration of staff welfare and separation.
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail;
- Forecasting and planning on human resource needs
- Managing the Corporation’s recruitment and selection process;
- Coordination of training and development of staff in the Corporation;
- Coordination of staff performance management, reward and sanctions system;
- Development of corporation’s mentoring and coaching programs
- Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the staff succession plans, development, mentoring, coaching and internship programs
- Advising the Directorate on matters relating to human resources management, records and administration
- Review and development of the human resource, records and administration policies, procedures and processes and oversee their implementation
- Management, maintenance and storage staff records
- Overseeing the payroll processing and ensuring compliance to statutory obligations
- Championing change management programs in the Corporation
- Coordinating the preparation of periodic progress reports.
- Development of Human Resources, Records and Administration budget and work plan
- Oversee records management
- Ensuring compliance with statutory obligations related to Health & Safety, HIV/AIDS, Alcohol and Drug Substance Abuse, Gender and Disability Mainstreaming
- Eight(8) years relevant work experience; three (3) years should be in management
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution;
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines; Human Resource Management, Human Resource Development, Business Administration, Public Administration, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management;
- Valid practicing certificate;
- Certificate in Management Course or its equivalent lasting not less than four (4) weeks;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
How to Apply
Applicants must comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution and avail clearance certificates from:
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (certificate of good conduct)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) – Tax Compliance
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications which should include:
- One-page statement on how you meet the requirements for the post.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Indication of current salary.
- Professional certificates and testimonials.
- Three Professional referees
Terms of Offer The successful candidate’s appointment will be as follows:- Job Grade KICC2 shall be appointed on a contract of five (5) years renewable once subject to performance Job Grade KICC 3 shall be appointed on a contract of five (5) years renewable subject to performance. Job Grade KICC 4, Job Grade KICC 5, Job Grade KICC 6 and Job Grade KICC 7 shall be appointed on permanent and pensionable terms Applications should be sent under confidential cover and with the envelope clearly marked as per your application Ref. “Ref. KICC/ …… /2018” not later than 7th January, 2019 at 5:00 pm to: The Chief Executive Officer, Kenyatta International Convention Centre, P.O. Box 30746-00100, NAIROBI. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Persons with special needs that meet the requirements are encouraged to apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More