Tharaka Nithi Job Vacancy For ECDE Care Giver (443Posts), Application Details
Tharaka Nithi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions as per Article 176 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and the County Government Act no. 17.
Terms: Two (2) Years Contract
Table of Contents
Responsibilities for the County Assistant ECDE Care Giver Job
- Facilitate learning in Pre Unit level
- Identify children with special needs and provide necessary interventions
- Ability to identify, collect, develop, use and store learning resources
- Organizing and facilitating play/learning activities to enable children cope with primary school life
- Caring and nurturing Spiritual, Moral, Social, Mental and Physical growth of children
- Keeping and maintaining professional records
- Ensuring children’s cleanliness, welfare, health, nutrition, safety and security
- Ensuring conducive learning environment
- Meeting the learners needs
County Assistant ECDE Care Giver Requirements
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen
- Be a holder of at least certificate in Early Childhood Development and Education/Montessori from a recognized institution
- A Diploma in the relevant field applied for will be an added advantage
- Be registered with the TSC
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
- Have knowledge, experience and a distinguished career related to ECDE of not less than three (3) years
Important Information to All ECDE Care Giver applicants
The applications should be two copies: one copy to be submitted to the secretary BOM of the school you are applying and the other copy to be submitted to the County Public Service Board Secretary on or before 19th December 2017
The Board will use County Guidelines in conducting interviews
Applicants shall be required to attach photocopies of their National Identity Cards, Certificates and Testimonials.
Serving ECDE caregivers currently on contract are highly ENCOURAGED to re-apply and attach recommendation letters from their head teachers.
Interviews will be conducted at school level by school B.O.M in collaboration with County Public Service Board in the month of January, 2018.
How to Apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the left side the Position and department applied for to reach on or before 19th December 2017 and addressed to:
THE SECRETARY COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD THARAKA NITHI COUNTY P.O BOX 10KATHWANA
Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to THARAKA NITHI COUNTY Head Quarters Kathwana.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: