Tharaka Nithi County Job Vacancies 2018 for Quality Assurance Officer
(ECDE) JG ‘L’ (One Post)
Tharaka Nithi County is one of the forty seven (47) counties in Kenya. It borders the Counties of Embu to the South and South West, Meru to the North and North East, Kirinyiga and Nyeri to the West and Kitui to the East and South East.
The county lies between latitude 000 07′ and 000 26′ South and between longitudes 370 19′ and 370 46′ East. The County is approximately 2,662.1 Km2; including the shared Mt Kenya forest estimated to have 360Km2 in Tharaka Nithi County.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide professional support to ECDE care givers across the County
- Carrying out monitoring, inspection, evaluation and reporting of ECDE care giving processes and services within the county
- Assist and facilitate development and implementation of ECDE curriculum, syllabi, pedagogy and resources to support ECDE learning in the County
- Ensure development of necessary modes of assessment and administration of ECDE care giving curriculum in line with set national standards
- Carry out audits on ECDE care giving quality and standards in the county ECDE centers
- Collecting, analyzing and evaluation of ECDE data and use to plan for improvement of ECDE care giving services in the county
Requirements for Appointment
- Served as a Graduate ECDE teacher a period of not less than three (3) years
- Bachelor of Arts/Science (Education) with strong bias in ECDE from a recognized institution
- Bachelor of Arts/ Science and a post graduate diploma in education with special bias in ECDE from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the left side the Position and department applied for to reach on or before 23rd February 2018 and addressed to:
The Secretary County Public Service Board Tharaka Nithi County P.O BOX 10 Kathwana or hand delivered to the County Head Quarters, Kathwana.
All candidates must satisfy requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
All posts are on Three (3) Year Contract
Tharaka – Nithi County is an equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization.
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More