Tharaka Nithi County Job Vacancies 2018 for Accountant II (2 Posts)
JG ‘K’: (Two Posts)
Tharaka Nithi County is one of the forty seven (47) counties in Kenya. It borders the Counties of Embu to the South and South West, Meru to the North and North East, Kirinyiga and Nyeri to the West and Kitui to the East and South East.
The county lies between latitude 000 07′ and 000 26′ South and between longitudes 370 19′ and 370 46′ East. The County is approximately 2,662.1 Km2; including the shared Mt Kenya forest estimated to have 360Km2 in Tharaka Nithi County.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in application of sound principles of Accounting as spelt out in Public Financial Management (PFM) procedures
- Help the department put up a sound financial management procedures
- Keeping up to date finance and accounting documents
Requirements for Appointment
- Degree in any of the following areas: Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Option),
- Business Administration (strong Bias in Accounting),
- Certified Public Accountant Section Six (CPA K) or any other relevant qualification
- Must be a registered member of Institute of Certified Accountant of Kenya.
How to Apply
All applications accompanied by a copy of National ID card, detailed CV and copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials should be submitted in sealed envelopes clearly marked on the left side the Position and department applied for to reach on or before 23rd February 2018 and addressed to:
The Secretary County Public Service Board Tharaka Nithi County P.O BOX 10 Kathwana or hand delivered to the County Head Quarters, Kathwana.
All candidates must satisfy requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya
All posts are on Three (3) Year Contract
Tharaka – Nithi County is an equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equality within the organization.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: