Terre des hommes Job Vacancy 2018 for Data Clerk, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Terre des hommes Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Terre des hommes Job Vacancy 2018
Terre des hommes (Tdh) launched its activities in Kenya in January 2012. Tdh provides support to children in Dadaab refugee camp and in Korogocho slums. Tdh also implements health and nutrition projects in Garissa County.
Location: Korogocho, Nairobi County
Starting Date: 1st November 2018
Contract Duration: Initially 2 months – can be extended, subject to the availability of funding
General description of the position:
- The Data Clerk works under the supervision of the Child Protection Project Manager.
- He/she is in charge of elaborating, development, follow-up and improvement of data collection tools and the database in support of child protection activities
- He/she supports all the baseline and evaluation exercises with data record’s tools and develops proper data analysis reports.
- He/she updates on weekly basis the case management database and indicator follow-up document based on trainings and activities conducted.
- He/she trains and supports the CP team and community workers in filling the required forms and coordinates data updates, review and reports with them.
- He/she will direct his or her activities and engagements without preoccupation of political, racial or religious affiliation and Commits to observe discretion on the information related to the organisation functioning and beneficiary related issues.
Responsibility: To coordinate the development, follow-up and improvement of the data collection tools and database system in the support of project activities.
Aim: To provide forms to sectional supervisors and ensure all data is entered in database system and also trains Tdh staff and community workers on correct use of the database tools.
- Review case management and information managements tools that are used to support documentation of children`s with protection concerns under the improved data base.
- Data entry in to the database after data cleaning.
- Provides all the data as confidential as required by Tdh policies and respect all the beneficiaries’ information and privacy in accordance with the standard operating system.
- Consolidates data analysis forms before entering into the system.
- Supports the CP team with the provision of case managements and information management’s tools and provides feedback on filled forms.
- Supports the CP team with proper filing and protection of data on Tdh laptops.
- Adjust quickly to the Program tools and coordinates the changes required.
- Produce weekly and monthly Dashboard analysis report and shares to M&E Officer and Project team.
- Produce a quarterly data analysis and share with the Project team to inform programming
- Assist in training of Case managements and information management tools.
- Support Case Management team to Conduct Regular Monthly Follow-up for Medium-high risk Cases.
- Provides data feedback to inform programming for all departments
- Support in monitoring MDC tools and phones to ensure use and update for program activities
- Conduct continuous data quality check on forms to avoid duplication or forms
- Provides accurate and timely data analysis reports.
- Maintain and ensure a culture of strict confidentiality between Tdh staff and non Tdh employees.
- Abuse Prevention Policy – Operational Risk Management
- Commit to respect Tdh Risk Management Policies including: Child Safeguarding Policy, Safety and Security Policy and Anti-Fraud/Corruption Policy, Whistle Blowing Policy
- Commit to ensure the best implementation possible of the Tdh Risk Management Policies Commit to inform supervisors and to deal with any cases, allegations, or possibility of transgression, even potential, of the Tdh Risk Management Policies.
How to Apply
Only candidates that fit the requirements above are invited to submit a covering letter, CV, References, and copies of academic and professional certificates (if requirements are not met or application is incomplete, the application will not be considered).
The Application should be emailed email@example.com.
Kindly indicate the position on the subject line of the e-mail – only applications which will have complied with this request will be shortlisted.
Kindly note only applications sent to this email address will be considered.
Closing date for the application of this position is 19th October, 2018
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a written test and oral interview
Tdh’s recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to protect children’s rights, which includes the prevention of all forms of child abuse.
Tdh is an equal opportunity employer.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: