Telkom Kenya Limited Job Vacancy 2018 for Sales Manager, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Telkom Kenya Limited Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Telkom Kenya Limited Job Vacancy 2018
Telkom connects the people that keep Kenya on the move. It does this by providing integrated telecommunications solutions to individuals, Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs), Government and large corporates in Kenya, drawing from a diverse solutions suite that includes voice, data, mobile money as well as network services. Powered by its vast fibre optic infrastructure, it is also a major provider of wholesale, carrier-to-carrier traffic within the country and the region.
- Region: Nyanza
- Band: 4.1
- Reporting to: Head of Distribution
- Department: Mobile Sales.
Role Purpose: This position is responsible for implementing and driving the sales strategy and action plans for the sales and distribution of Telkom product and services to resellers and distributors within a specified region.
Furthermore, it must facilitate and enable the meeting of sales targets and revenue margins across the customer network within the region. This role will also take responsibility for the shops in the region.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers and facilitate the continued growth of the customer base within the region
- Develop and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the partner and customer’s business within the region
- Conduct analysis of customer, partners and sales metrics, costs and categories to inform business decisions
- Forecast and monitor sales for the relevant market segments for assigned region and key customers.
- Develop and recommend business plans in conjunction with partners and customers to drive business growth within the region
- Ensure the delivery of expected sales delivery and performance from retail stores, resellers and distributors as well as the sales team within the region
- Analyse business and market information to inform sales decisions and to educate the sales team within the region and stores
- Compile action plans to grow specific product and service categories within the region and stores Compile and execute action plans to grow the customer and partner footprint for the assigned region.
- Monitor the sales commission per individual within the region and stores
- Monitor and measure the profitability and stock levels at key customers and stores within the region
- Control the management of inventory to minimise stock losses and reduce lost sales within the region.
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Accounting or a related field from a recognized Institution.
- 4-6 years’ experience in Marketing Management, Sales Management.
- Should be able to demonstrate understanding of the role to deliver commercial and brand objectives
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Capacity to propose solutions, make advices
- Representing/Selling the company products to dealers, retailers; Implementing/Coordinating sales initiatives; Influencing/Advising customers on company products & services
- Problem solving/Designing solutions to sales related issues arising in the course of work to the satisfaction of customers; Planning route plans, sales promos & initiatives;
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only.
If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
How to Apply
Application should be sent by latest 15th October 2018 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: