Telkom Kenya Job Vacancy For Mobile Services Senior Manager, Application Details
The incumbent will be responsible for the planning, operation and maintenance of the mobile financial services platforms. This is a key role in the overall execution of the Technology strategy and will require a multi-disciplinary approach where Financial, Customer & Internal processes and people management come together.
Table of Contents
Mobile Financial Services Senior Manager Job Responsibilities
- Leading architecture and service design to deliver a best-in-class system and customer-centric services
- Implementation of a business analysis approach to identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems. The solutions should consider technology systems, process improvement, organizational change or strategic planning and policy development
- Research and development of new features, solutions & technologies
- Vendor management to ensure that vendors deliver the highest product & service quality while managing costs and timelines
- Enforce strict adherence to the change management process to minimize the impact of change-related incidents upon service quality, and consequently improve the day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Analysis and tracking of KPIs for performance and capacity
- Proactive system monitoring and issue resolution within SLA
- Management & support of developers and other integration partners both internal and external & Regular reporting
Qualifications for the Mobile Financial Services Senior Manager Job
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any-related technical degree from a recognized institution
- 8-10 years’ experience in the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of billing and messaging platforms.
- 3-5 years in the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of mobile money platforms.
- 3-5 years management experience and leading teams
- Extensive knowledge of mobile money, payments, banking and relevant standards and best practices in these domains.
- Business acumen and principles and techniques of administration, organization and people management.
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry.
- Networking skills to form collaborative partnerships
- Thorough grounding in telecommunications grade hardware & software platforms, integration management, network design & implementation, operation and maintenance methods and procedures
- Leadership skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Pro-active &multi-tasking
- Good persuasion skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills – collects researches and anlyses data
- Accuracy and attention to details – prioritises and plans work
- Team-work and co-operation
How to Apply
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only. If you are up to the challenge & fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 21st December 2017, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through [email protected] and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom is an equal opportunity employer
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: