Telkom Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Technical Support Manager, Requirements, and Application Details
To be the key coordinator of Carrier Services Projects and Faults management cycle within Technology Division for all carrier customers. This involves coordinating all Carrier surveys and implementations (to ensure they are delivered as per SLA with Technology), developing improvement plans for problematic links and service inventory documentation in order to meet customer service level requirement while delivering serving excellence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all Carrier Service Implementation requirements end to end within Technology Division (From feasibility to implementation and handover process)
- Create and update inventory of Carrier customers link (all details including service designs)
- Coordination with Technology Fault Mgmt. teams: Enterprise Technical support (ETS) , Network Management Center (NMC) and Operations& Maintenance (O&M) to ensure all customer complaints are attended to and resolved within SLA. Mediate in case of delays by either party and thus reduce TTR.
- Reduce customer churn due to technical faults – target 5% of Carrier customers (15 services) per quarter.
- Prepare overall weekly, monthly and quarterly Fault Management reports for ETS & NMC
- Prepare reports of achievements against targets, and recommendations for improvement based on Projects (Surveys and Implementations) and Faults.
- Documentation of all customer setups (all service activation Documents, Service Design Diagrams provided during Handover of services) and have the ETS and NMC teams fully understand end to end setup details for all customer links.
- Develop and document Improvement plans for problematic links.
- Projects and Services Review meetings with Carrier Services on weekly basis & monthly basis
- Complete trainings on schedule internal trainings and staff development program.
- BSC degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications or any-related technical degree from a recognized institution.
- 2-3 years and above experience in a senior support role within the telecommunication industry.
- Experience with managing Enterprise and Wholesale customers’ expectations including project and Fault management
- Problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical thinking
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressured, time critical environment.
- Planning ,organizing and pro-active approach
- Team-work, communication and co-operation
- Self-motivated person able to work under minimum supervision
- Customer focused, Team player, Efficient and results oriented
- Willing to work a flexible schedule to meet 24/7 business requirements
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge & fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 5th April 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Apply through [email protected].co.ke and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: