Telkom Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Sector Manager, Application details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Telkom Kenya Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Telkom Kenya Recruitment 2018
The job holder will be required to develop and nurture relationships with new and existing customers to increase market presence and sales. Furthermore, he/she will be responsible for consistently achieving sales targets and growth plans, Relationship management with Key customers and Leading the sales team through effective people management practices.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve the sales targets through new and existing business within the sector.
- Contribute to the cost savings target of the business
- Forecast and monitor sales for current and new customers within the sector.
- Monitor the profitability for customers and propose the appropriate plans within the sector.
- Conduct joint customer meetings to drive volumes and profitability.
- Develop a business plan, lead the sales pitch and negotiate the contractual agreements based on the set guidelines
- Develop and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the customer business
- Conduct analysis of customer, customers and sales metrics, costs and categories to inform business decisions
- Ensure the effective management of the customer account and timeous problem solving
- Forecast and maintain sales plans and stock levels (if required) with customers.
- Ensure the accuracy of the first bill as per the signed agreement
- Develop and recommend business plans in conjunction with customers and customers to drive business growth
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions for on boarding and ongoing interactions
- Analyse business and market information to inform sales decisions
- Continuously ensure alignment with marketing, branding and communications procedures and identify training requirements (where applicable)
- Utilise and align internal business processes and systems to execute sales and ensure operational efficiency
- Regularly engage with customer to plan and execute marketing interventions
- Facilitate communication channels on all levels to prevent breakdown in information flow
- Support the finance team in money collection and issue resolution
- Grow and develop existing customers as well as generating new business.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the Telkom products and services, policies and procedures to ensure a consistent delivery of sales and sales message to all customers
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- Relevant Business degree in Sales, Marketing or Economics, MBA would be an added advantage
- 2+ years of management experience
- 3+ years of direct sales experience
- In-depth understanding and existing relationships/strong network in industry vertical is an added advantage
- Excellent coaching & mentoring skills; ability to observe, evaluate, and give meaningful feedback
- Strong communication and active listening skills
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure whilst remaining calm
- Keen eye on deadlines and time management
- Multitasking and delegation capabilities.
How to Apply
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
The application should be sent by latest 26th April 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through email@example.com and quote the job title in the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More