Telkom Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Head Of Channels, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Telkom Kenya job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Telkom Kenya Job Vacancy 2018
Telkom Kenya was established as a telecommunications operator under the Companies Act in April 1999. We provide integrated communications solutions in Kenya with the widest range of voice and data services as well as network facilities for residential and business customers.
Reporting to: Director of Sales
Reporting to the Director of sales – Enterprise Division, the job holder will be required to develop and nurture relationships with key partners to increase market presence and sales through the partner channels. In addition he/she will be responsible for the development and achievement of sales targets and revenue margins through the partner network.
Head Of Channels Job Responsibilities
- Plans and executes strategies to develop channel partners
- Break down strategic objectives into sales targets and create understanding & commitment in the Channel team for delivery
- Forecast and monitor sales for the relevant market segments
- Find, build and maintain relationships with key partners for sell with and sell through partners
- Compile and execute action plans to grow the partner footprint nationally
- Plan Develop & Execute the Channels business sales strategy
- Set and monitor pricing guidelines for products and services for channel team
- Compile action plans to grow specific product and service categories
- Continuously ensure alignment with marketing, branding and communications Team for channel Partners
- Liaise with product management team for tailored solutions for partners
- Manage coach and mentor the channels team to deliver results
Qualifications for the Head Of Channels Job
- Relevant Business degree in Marketing, Economics or psychology
- 5-7yrs Sales Management, Channel Management and Relationship management
- MBA or CIM qualifications will be an added advantage
- Strong Leadership, Internal & External Stakeholder Management Skills
- Excellent in communication, presentation, business reporting, competitive proposal writing and negotiation skills
- Ability to project a strong, positive image of him/herself and the Company
- Strong Organizational & Planning Skills
- Strong financial skills by understanding the costs to serve and its impact on the Profit & Loss (P&L).
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
How to Apply
Application should be sent by 27th August 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through [email protected] and quote the job title in the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE: