Telkom Kenya Job Vacancy 2018 for Business Development Manager, Application Details
To perform business development for MFS and support the enterprise team in regards to selling MFS products into various industry verticals within and outside Kenya. The person will be responsible for managing the development of MFS channels, eco-systems, merchant networks, paybill and pay for goods partners.
The role will be responsible for the appointment and management of partners. The person will analyse, prioritize and deliver against MFS business growth opportunities within a strategic framework.
- Develop and manage the Business Development strategy to ensure growth and development of existing and any new services, including but not limited to pay bill, merchant payments, agent network, banking partners and e-commerce payments.
- Research and screen potential MFs opportunities and advice on which ones need to be pursued further- included in the Strategy Road Map.
- Develop, foster and maintain effective relationships with various businesses through the stake holders.
- Manage the development and execution of contracts and processes. Ensure that all negotiations are completed by the under the scope of Telkom Kenyas guidelines.
- Research MFS opportunities and advice on which ones need to be pursued further- included in the Strategy Road Map.
- Provide regular management briefings minimum in a monthly status forum both written or in person on channel, competitor and overall market.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings/Communicating new product developments to prospective clients taking from end to end.
- Manage and communicate the full pipeline of opportunities being pursued and commutate the status regularly (monthly) to the MFS management team .
- Degree in Marketing or other relevant field (or equivalent).
- 5 years hands on experience in Business Development in a highly competitive commercial environment, MFS experience preferred.
- Have strong business/financial acumen with experience developing metrics and pricing and compensation programs.
- Relevant post graduate diploma or degree, Marketing/commercial focus preferred
- Swahili & English (fluent)
- Sales Management – experience with management of large sales teams achieving targets
- Partner Management – delivery of results through partners and SLA’s
- Customer focused – passionate about delivery of results to internal and external customers
- Commercially astute – solid understanding of market, competitor, & customer
- Strategically Oriented – solid understanding of the integrated set of products and services included within the MFS portfolio; able to identify opportunities and define and implement these opportunities into reality
- Strong Analytical skills – able to assess reports, identify issues, root cause, and recommend solutions, expert spread sheet skills a distinct advantage.
- Financial Management – develop and manage budgets, drive down costs wherever possible.
- Presentation and communication skills – superior, both written and oral. Experience in report writing an advantage, expert word processor and PowerPoint skills a distinct advantage.
How to Apply
This position is open to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
Application should be sent by latest 3rd April 2018 , please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure the job title is quoted on the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: