Telkom Job Vacancy 2018 for Key Account Manager, Application details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Telkom Kenya Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Telkom Kenya Recruitment 2018
The job holder will be Responsible for the development and achievement of sales targets and revenue margins through the customers. Furthermore, he/she should ensure that all the aspects impacting the customer accounts are well managed and eliminate any barriers in the achievement of sales targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve the sales targets through new and existing business within the sector.
- Manage client base churn.
- Pipeline Management and Account development planning.
- Monitor the profitability for customers and propose the appropriate plans.
- Conduct joint customer meetings to drive volumes and profitability.
- Develop and account development plan, lead the sales pitch and negotiate the contractual agreements based on the set guidelines.
- Develop and demonstrate a thorough understanding of the customer business
- Conduct analysis of customer, customers and sales metrics, costs and categories to inform business decisions
- Ensure the effective management of the customer account and timeous problem solving
- Ensure the accuracy of the first bill as per the signed agreement
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions for onboarding and ongoing interactions
- Utilise and align internal business processes and systems to execute sales and ensure operational efficiency
- Take ownership and ensure client journey from engagement to post sales process is seamless
- Support the finance team in money collection and issue resolution
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the Telkom products and services, policies and procedures to ensure a consistent delivery of sales and sales message to all customers
Academic/ Professional Qualifications
- Relevant Business degree in Sales, Marketing or Economics, MBA would be an added advantage
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in Marketing Management, Sales management, Relationship management
- Experience in high dollar value consultative selling and relationship management preferably within major account
- Strategic Prospecting Skills
- Excellent in communication, presentation, business reporting, competitive proposal writing and negotiation skills
- High-end sales generation and closing ability
- Ability to project a strong, positive image of him/herself and the Company
- Post sales relationship management & sales process management
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to solve customer issues, sometimes without seeing the actual problem first hand.
- Strong financial skills by understanding the costs to serve and its impact on the Profit & Loss (P&L).
How to Apply
This position is opened to Kenyan citizens only. If you fit the required profile, please apply highlighting how your qualifications, experience and career aspirations match the requirements for this position.
The application should be sent by latest 26th April 2018, please provide an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees. Apply through email@example.com and quote the job title in the subject field. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More