Teachers Service Commission Recruitment 2018 for Primary School Teacher (8,672 Posts), Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Teachers Service Commission Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Teachers Service Commission Recruitment 2018
The Teachers Service Commission is advertising 8,672 posts for recruitment of teachers to address the 100% transition from primary to secondary schools.
Primary School Teachers Job Requirements
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be Kenya citizens.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- Applicants applying for posts in Primary schools must be holders of P1 certificate. Interested candidates should apply to the TSC County Director, in the County where a vacancy has been advertised and submit all relevant academic and professional documents. Those who had applied earlier and were unsuccessful must apply afresh since a new merit list for 2018/2019 financial year will be generated. Successful candidates will be deployed to serve in any part of the country.
- Applicants applying for posts in Secondary Schools must be holders of a minimum of Diploma in Education Certificate. Interested candidates should apply to the Secretary, Board of Management of the school where a vacancy has been advertised and submit a copy of the application to the TSC County Director.
How to Apply
All interested candidates should submit their applications to the County Director – Wajir and Boards of Management not later than 25th May, 2018.
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and people with disability are encouraged to apply.
The Teachers Service Commission will only deal with TSC County Selection Panels and Boards of Management in this exercise. Individual application to the Commission will NOT be considered.
Successful applicants must not fill employment forms in more than one station as this will lead to disqualification.
The recruitment exercise is free of charge.
The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and schools/institutions applicants are advised to:
Visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke or
Visit the TSC offices at the County or Sub-County.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: