Taxify Job Vacancy 2018 for Operations Specialist, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Taxify Recruitment. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Taxify Recruitment 2018
We are looking for an Operations Specialist, who can manage supply in Nairobi, which means training and coaching hundreds of new drivers. This is one of the key roles in Taxify in any city.
Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 5M happy customers in 25+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
As an Operations Specialist in Nairobi, your work will directly impact the future of Africa’s ride-sharing business and transportation in general.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support all Taxify’s business operations in Nairobi
- Onboard new drivers to Taxify’s platform
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Create loyal fans by handling customer queries like a boss
- Train & monitor drivers to ensure quality service
What skills you should have:
- You’re a great communicator
- You’re a real pro at sales (cold-calling, F2F, negotiations)
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills)
- You’re a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You have a BA in economics, finance or other analytical subject is an advantage
- You have excellent spoken and written English
- You’re passionate about new technologies and ride-sharing
Benefits of working in Taxify:
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Taxify credit – both for work and leisure rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world.
How to Apply
- EXPLORE MORE:
- HOT: How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online in Kenya in 2019 (Exclusive Guide)