Tausi Assurance Company Ltd Recruitment 2018 for ICT Support Assistant, Application details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tausi Assurance Company Ltd Recruitment 2018 for ICT Support Assistant. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Tausi Assurance Company Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Ref: TAS/HR/RK/2122/2018
- Application Details: [email protected]
We are looking for a serious candidate who is sufficiently fluent in system support and network systems management.
The successful candidates will become part of our highly motivated ICT team for Infrastructural support. This role is key in ensuring that Systems and Networks are secure, available and maximum value is derived by the enterprise.
ICT Support Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Designing, setting up and configuring switching environments and wireless networks that support secured access to services within the enterprise architecture.
- Maintaining network security through proper monitoring and evaluation of Security appliances, VPN and Firewalls.
- Maintaining the LAN and its associated components (switches, structured cabling, power provisioning etc).
- Assisting in the support of the enterprise through coordination with external parties such as vendors and ISPs.
- Providing technical assistance and support to internal staff, vendors, and partner agencies.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive documentation for all implemented changes and configurations within the ICT environment.
- Maintain a routine schedule of sign-offs indicating the systems health status of the infrastructure.
- Implementing effective maintenance of all hardware inclusive of enterprise hardware such as servers, storage, switches, routers, and UPS’s.
- Assisting in keeping track of the Company’s infrastructure assets and ensuring that the infrastructure and data is kept secure at all times.
- Ensuring technology is used, managed and supported in accordance with the Company’s standards, policies and procedures.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance of Servers and Network appliances within the enterprise
- Participate in new systems implementation and enhancements as directed by the HOD.
- Undertaking any other duties as may be reasonably required and which are consistent with the level of responsibility of this job role.
Qualifications for the ICT Support Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field from an accredited institution
- CCNA or Higher Practical Experience of minimum of one year.
- Ability to configure Firewalls, Routers, Switches, McAfee Product
- Good Knowledge on Oracle RDMS, Security setups, policies, Network Diagrams etc. will be an add advantage.
- One year working experience in a busy IT environment.
How to Apply
Application letters and copy of current CV in one document with names of and addresses of three referees should be sent by email to [email protected] so as to reach us on or before 6th July, 2018.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: