Tana River County Job Vacancy 2019 for Assistant Architect, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tana River County Job Vacancy 2019 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tana River County Job Vacancy 2019
- Preparation of sketch/ scheme designs and production of drawings
- Interpretation of client requirements; and
- Post contract administration
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture from a University recognized in Kenya; and.
- Have proficiency in CAD programs or Certificate of relevant Computer
- Application Skills from a recognized institution;
- Been registered as a graduate member of the Architectural Association of Kenya (AAK).
- Have met the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya; and Public Officer Ethics Act 2003.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should download and duly fill a job application form provided on our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary/CEO
County Public Service Board of Tana River
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before Monday 18th March 2019.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Government of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and persons living with disabilities (PDWs) are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: