Tana River County Job Vacancy 2018 for Oral Health, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tana River County Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tana River County Job Vacancy 2018
The County Public Service Board of Tana River in collaboration with the Department of Health and Sanitation pursuant to section 66 of the County Government Act of 2012 wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions in the County Public Service:
Terms of service: All positions shall be on Permanent and pensionable terms of service.
Remuneration: As prescribed by Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC).
JOB GROUP ‘H’ (2 POSTS)
- Visiting households to determine health situations and dialogue with household members; Sensitizing communities on prevention, promotion and rehabilitation;
- Identifying and managing common ailments and minor injuries at community level using lay guidelines;
- Collecting, managing and updating health data at household level for analysis;
- Distribution, dissemination of information Education Communication materials, mosquito nets, and other commodities to households;
- Growth monitoring and undertaking deworming of children under 5 years;
- Managing community resource centers and convening and conducting monthly community meetings and action days;
- Identifying defaulters of health interventions and other health cases and referring them to health facilities;
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Holds a Diploma in Community Oral Health or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Must have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in computer applications;
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should visit our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies for details and job application form which should be downloaded and duly filled. Candidates should also attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary / C.E.O.
Tana River County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 21st December, 2018.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Public Service Board of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: