Tana River County Job Vacancy 2018 for Medical Officer, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tana River County Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tana River County Job Vacancy 2018
The County Public Service Board of Tana River in collaboration with the department of Health and Sanitation pursuant to section 66 of the County Government Act of 2012 wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions in the County Public Service:
Terms of service: All positions shall be on Permanent and pensionable terms of service.
Remuneration: As prescribed by Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC).
- Must be a Kenyan citizen;
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B;CH.B.) from a recognized institution, recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution;
- Registered with Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board;
- Being in possession of valid practicing license from the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board; and
- Certificate in Computer Application skills from a recognized institution.
- Clinical duties in Sub-County Hospital;
- Teaching and Supervision of health workers;
- Performing medical and Surgical procedures;
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters;
- Outreach clinics and surgeries in the county hospitals;
- Assist in the policy formulization; and
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as shall be assigned from time to time.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should visit our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies for details and job application form which should be downloaded and duly filled. Candidates should also attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary / C.E.O.
Tana River County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 21st December 2018.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Public Service Board of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
EMAIL: [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE: