Tana River County Job Vacancy 2018 for Counselor, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tana River County Job Vacancy 2018Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tana River County Job Vacancy 2018
The County Public Service Board of Tana River in collaboration with the Department of Health and Sanitation pursuant to section 66 of the County Government Act of 2012 wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions in the County Public Service:
Terms of service: All positions shall be on Permanent and pensionable terms of service.
Remuneration: As prescribed by Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC).
JOB GROUP ‘H’ (3 POSTS)
- An officer at this level will be a member of a health team addressing the psychosocial effects as related to patients’ diagnosis, prognosis and future resettlement;
- Counselling of patients especially in cases associated with pandemic diseases, mental illness, HIV/AIDS, epilepsy;
- Prepare periodic reports; and
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, Anthropology, Mental health or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Other requirements as per Scheme of Service for Medical Social Worker;
- Registered with relevant professional body.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should visit our website: www.tanariver.go.ke/vacancies for details and job application form which should be downloaded and duly filled. Candidates should also attach and submit their applications with updated CV, a copy of National Identity Card, copies of academic and professional certificates, names and contacts of three (3) referees, and other relevant testimonials to:
The Board Secretary / C.E.O.
Tana River County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 181 – 70101
All applications clearly specifying the position applied for on the top left side of the envelope should be received on or before 21st December 2018.
All applicants MUST comply with the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
Kindly note that only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
The County Public Service Board of Tana River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Persons Living with Disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
EMAIL: [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: