Tamarind Tree Hotel-Nairobi Recruitment 2018 for F&B Controller Intern, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tamarind Tree Hotel-Nairobi Recruitment 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tamarind Tree Hotel-Nairobi Recruitment 2018
Job posting: 03-05-2018 – 17-05-2018
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role.
F&B CONTROLLER INTERN
- Assist in taking monthly inventories of food and beverage and report excess/shortages.
- Assist in spot checking merchandise received daily to determine that it conforms to specifications as to weight, trim and count that it has been properly invoiced.
- Assist in ensuring that adequate controls are maintained over all goods receipt from the point of storage of final delivery.
- Assist in ensuring that all canned and branded items are issued before the expiry dates.
- Participate in planning daily salvage, control and usage of usable left over food items including Banquets.
- Assist in ensuring that all the issues from the stores are properly accounted for and utilized by various departments
- Assist in controlling stock levels and timely ordering and verification of supplies
- Assist in issuing and receiving stock according to laid down procedures and stores practices.
- Assist in preparing monthly reports for distribution to the hotel General Manager, Financial Controller and concerned Heads of Department.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time
WHO ARE YOU?
Required skills and Competencies:
- College diploma or university graduate in Finance or Accounting
- Hospitality certification is an added advantage
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills
- Have a knowledge of various computer software programs
- Customer service oriented with a positive, energetic, and outgoing can do attitude
- Knowledge of Cost Control.
- Excellent communication skills necessary.
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to [email protected]
The application deadline is 17th May 2018
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any further questions about this vacancy, Visit our website at www.Tamarind.co.ke. Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: