Tamarind Group Job Vacancy 2018 for Shooter Girl, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tamarind Group Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Tamarind GroupJob Vacancy 2018
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role.
- Bringing alcoholic drinks to guests and make sure that guests are satisfied with those beverages
- Ensuring that customers’ needs are met and they have an excellent time
- Clean the server stations and keep an adequate supply of condiments at each one
- Enter sales in the bar’s POS system and give the guests their receipts
- Keep track of shots sold and money
- Ensure that the beverages have appropriate garnishes
Who Are You?
Required skills and Competencies:
- Should be young and energetic
- Form Four certificate or its equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified preferably as a Shooter Girl or a Waitress
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Should have excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Should be able to keep track of orders and requests mentally and multitask between stations
- Needs good physical coordination so that they can handle many drinks at a time
- Adaptable to different bar environments
- Knowledge of wines, beer, and cocktails
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Please do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: