Tamarind Group Job Vacancy 2018 for HR Assistant, Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for Tamarind Group Job Vacancy 2018 Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Table of Contents
Tamarind Group Job Vacancy 2018
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role.
Responsibilities for the HR Assistant Job
- HR Administration: Oversee day to day HR administration e.g. leave, absence, records management, exits, preparation of employee letters, medical etc.
- Recruitment & Selection: Support managers in recruitment – developing job and person specification, preparing job adverts, shortlisting, interviewing, selecting candidates and induction
- Performance Management: Support managers in implementing a performance management system through monitoring employee performance and ensuring that all employees have a BSC and that performance appraisals are done on time and to the expected standards.
- Staff welfare: Work closely with management to implement disciplinary procedures, assist employees with work matters in order to improve work relationships.
- Payroll updates: Ensure accuracy and timeliness reporting of payroll data for all staff to the payroll coordinator in order to result to efficient payment of services.
- Reports: Prepare weekly management reports on progress, update HR trackers and suggest areas of improvement as appropriate.
HR Assistant Job Requirements
- Bachelor of Commerce; Human Resource Management; Business Administration; Bachelors of Arts Degree in Social Sciences from a recognized university or its equivalent
- A higher diploma in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of employment and Labour Laws
- Strong problem solving, organization and interpersonal skills
- High integrity and maintaining confidentiality
How to Apply
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends:
See more Post about: