Tamarind Group Job Vacancies 2018, Requirements and Application Details
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2018 Tamarind Group Job Vacancies. applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.Interested
Table of Contents
Tamarind Group Job Vacancies 2018
- Company: Tamarind Group
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Kenya
Unit: Carnivore – Nairobi
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa. The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness. We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role.
- Inventory and control of all Food and Beverage equipment.
- Cleanliness and sanitation of all the areas of Food and Beverage areas of operation
- Supervision, control and duty allocation to the Kitchen stewards.
- Training all Kitchen stewards on proper hygiene standards and sanitation guidelines
- Coordinate with the catering department to organize banquets
Required skills and Competencies:
- Diploma/Certificate/ prior training in culinary, stewarding or a related certificate
- A minimum of 3 years’ food preparation experience, preferably in a high volume, luxury hotel/restaurant environment.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience ideally in luxury hotel/restaurant environment
- Must be able to follow budgetary guidelines.
- Be tech savvy and have a working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, MC, POS).
- Customer service oriented with a positive can do attitude.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
How to Apply
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to [email protected]. The application deadline is 13th April 2018. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: