Tamarind Group Job Vacancies 2018 for Hostess
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based in Nairobi.
- Answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service
- Greet incoming guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact
- Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server’s name
- Cleans, organizes and stocks menus at host area
- Answers phone and answers questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
- Interacts with guests in and as they leave the restaurant to ensure positive dining experience
- Maintains a database of contacts for frequent guests
Required skills and Competencies:
- Diploma in Hospitality management or any related course
- Prior experience as a Hostess in a busy restaurant
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail
- Superior customer service and people skills
- Knowledge of restaurant business operations
- Cross cultural sensitivity
- Teamwork / co-operation
How to Apply
Are you are interested in this position? Do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an e-mail with your CV and a convincing cover letter to [email protected]
The application deadline is 9th February 2018.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For any further questions about this vacancy, Visit our website at www.tamarind.co.ke. Please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail [email protected]
- EXPLORE MORE:
Share this post with your Friends: